The next Acreage Community Music Fest will be Oct. 21, 2017
The Acreage Community Park Music Fest is an opportunity to encourage creative expression
and foster a sense of community. It is with this in mind that we ask that our guest
entertainers and performers agree to abide to the following conditions structured
to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for themselves and attendees.
- The Acreage Community Park Music Fest is a community event.
- We ask that you abstain from any profanity, inappropriate lyrics or humor.
- Entertainers must be set up and ready to commence and finish at the agreed scheduled
- Performance time including set up is usually in 45 - 60 minute increments however
breaks and performance time increments can be modified at the discretion of the
Acreage Community Park Music Fest
- All equipment used during the activity is the responsibility of the entertainer/performer.
- Unless otherwise agreed to ahead of time, The Acreage Community Park Music Fest
does not supply specific instruments/equipment for your activity.
- The ALA / The Acreage Community Park Music Fest accepts
no responsibility for mishandled and/or damaged equipment and will not take responsibility
for damage caused to equipment being stored during the Music Fest.
- Entertainers agree to allow their names and/or photo images to be used to promote
the Music Fest.
The Acreage Community Park Music Fest General Entertainment Sign Up
- Event Location: Acreage Community Park, 6701 140th Ave N, Loxahatchee, FL 33412.
- The ALA/The Acreage Community Park Music Fest accepts
no responsibility for mishandled and/or damaged items and will not take responsibility
for damage caused to band equipment or items during the Music Fest.